Your Chance To Win an Academy Platinum Package
Jun 15, 2018
Are you a small business owner? Do you want to learn how to grow your business and get it to the level you’ve been envisioning? If so, our latest competition is for you!
We’re giving you the chance to win our Fluid Business Academy Platinum Package which includes all modules within our academy! This will give you access to over 50 videos all designed to help you gain more free time, earn more money and get expert advice from our business coaches.
All you have to do to enter is send us 100 words on how you and your business would benefit from our Fluid Business Academy Platinum Package. Please send entries to [email protected]
Competition closes 29th June 2018.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to small business owners of the UK except employees (and their families) of Fluid Business Group, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Entries must be received no later than 5pm on Friday 29th June 2018
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The Prize is 1 x Fluid Business Academy Platinum course package + 12 months subscription to our members zone of online learning recourses
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Fluid Business Group relating to any post-winning publicity.
- All postal entries must be made in writing to Fluid Business Group 5b Beckwith Barn, The Warren Estate, Writtle Essex CM1 3WT
- Winner will be selected by a panel of Fluid Business Coaches from all correct entries received by 29th June 2018.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter & provider of the prize Fluid Business Group, 5b Beckwith Barn, The Warren Estate, Writtle, Essex. CM1 3WT
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- Details of the winner will be available by writing to Fluid Business Group at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winner will be disclosed.